Sunday, September 16, 2012

Today I Ate a Taco

It was Delicious. I felt wonderful afterward.

Now on a completely separate note, hey there anyone whos reading this, I'm the OTHER guy who can post here, Mostly I do Graphicals and Sounduals and make up words and such, like Permaquips and a few words you read in getting to this sentence. I also do the lesser programming stuff that Either Jared doesn't want to do, or I take on myself to make things slightly nicer to look at.

So, Since this is kinda an intro to what I'm doing on What were calling code name: Armor Potions

The last 3 days I haven't posted due to our busy schedule of "get shit done, go, go, go" what I've done is basically come up with a basic theme for the environments and scribbled some temp graphics, Which I have PLENTY left to finish but I thought Id share some concept stuff here for... Archiving... purposes.

This is the basic Player scribble, Ill get a good one at some point, and ill color the rest eventually but Meh. the basic concept was supposed to be a Top Hated Gentleman since the Scene I was going for was a Steampunk feel, eventually he gets goggles and a Mechanical Ball that shoots Fire Lightning and Ice and when I feel like adding it a trench coat. for now he goes coat-less

this is actually the second enemy i made, the first was a kind of Gelatinous Cube, which I liked but I havent spent time on, this one was easy so I pounded it out real quick, its partially transparent so the floor tiles and such show though its body. the idea was that it was a bug, that was also a Jar holding fireflies in its belly. and it uses the Glow to power its electrical attack.


This was the electrical attack I made for the Lightning bug, I used an old technique to make lighning in gimp and came up with this... I was pretty proud just saying.
This was a picture I took, before I somehow lost or Destroyed them, of most of the enemies minus a few others(Which were on the back but we don't talk about those... they were bad) if you notice the lightning bug is in the upper-ish right hand corner. that became the above. Lightning bug you saw


Beyond that I coded like 80% of the tile system and 0% of anything else. Ill be doing input at some point but that's after we get GitHub working.

Untill I have Post time again, Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment