Saturday, September 22, 2012

Success(Cont. By John), My Drive, and The Future!

YAY! finally me and Jared have built something Playable and moderately worth showing. Its been a long week and a half of working an average of like 13 hours a day but I feel like it turned out well!

If you want to see Jared's Post is 'should' be below, this one hahaha

Me and Jared have been trying to make ANYTHING for a long time now, this proves not only to others but to ourselves that we can do something, get something done, and to me that means a lot. My dreams are slowly but surely coming true, and I plan to continue forward in this direction. I'm really happy with how it turned out, but with anything, There's so many things I would have done different had we more time. But overall its good for a first run.

More insight into my personal drive for the project, and the future of this project and others after the Jump

My Games, My passion, My Drive

This might be kinda long and Not interesting unless you want to know about me:

The Future!

So me and Jared are out of time on our week of adventure into trying to make one game, so come next week our time will be limited to basically nothing. Our lives outside this project need us again.

I'm going to be moving onto another project,  as my job is slightly less taxing on my free time. when me and Jared have some free time we'll come back to this one, but in my case I will be switching gears to another project keeping in mind that this project was hugely sucessful

My next project will likely be a platform game for Android devices. I like android, more then a few evices I own are android based, so it only makes sense. If I release something for android and it gets good reviews and is relatively popular, I may port it to iOS. But for now I don't have too much info because I haven't begun designing it yet. Ill keep this updated if Jared will let me hahaha!

So to that,

Thank you Jared for being there, and Dealing with my stupidity.
Thanks to the friends who were moderately understanding when I told them I was busy.
AND didn't complain when I got lost in code and forgot to text them back for 5 hours!
Thanks to my family for not kicking me out of the house and giving me gas money! Love you!
and Thanks to those people who regardless of if they ACTUALLY are interested, would listen to me rant on and on about this project. You know who you are :)













1 comment:

  1. Stupidity, John? We both had an equal share on everything in this game :) I'm just the coder, it was your lead and intuition on games that made that code successful!

    ReplyDelete