Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MerryChristmas++;

Day Late but whatever, Merry Chrismas to everyone who Celebrates! And Happy Holidays to anyone who doesn't! :)

Anyway, Me and Jared haven't posted in a while, Work, Holidays, and More Work have taken its toll on us, and we've been enjoying some down time. We spent some time talking about where the game is going in the next few months. I, personally, will take what time I can to get that map system revamped.

I like this game a lot, and I've put some thought into the concept Once I get the Map system Revamped, I don't know where else we're going.

Sorry to Leave you guys with Just Text but I have nothing Handy to Upload for you. :(

If you want the LowDown on what Me, personally, have been working on, Its after the break!




I've been working on a YouTube Channel called The RocketDog. Once its up and Running smoothly it should be much better(Also once I have a Camera and Capture Card)

I've also been working on my 3D model work. and I gotta say, I'm impressed, I have Skeletons almost down, I have to practice that though, cause all the tutorials online are for a Mad old version of blender and I cant Afford Maya.

With my 3D model work, I've started making some basic OGL Libraries for loading Models Skeletons and Textures for later projects. Considering Scratching it and starting over So I can re-work it to be more flexible with 2D stuff so I can use Either 2D or 2D+3D(2D for textures but means anything I can do with a texture in 2D like Palette Swapping I can do in 3D)

Lastly Ive been studying More about how Physics engines work and what kinds of Basic things I need in a Entity(Both 2D and 3D) and how to do proper collision Detecting







No comments:

Post a Comment